Friedman Memorial Airport (SUN) is located in South Central Idaho in the city of Hailey, the fastest growing city in the Wood River Valley. At an elevation of 5,315 feet, the airport is nestled within the Idaho Rockies and is at the edge of the Sawtooth and Challis National Forests. Just north of the airport you will find the popular winter and summer destinations of Hailey, Ketchum and Sun Valley while to the south is the community of Bellevue.
Sun Valley Aviation offers the most up to the minute services for private aircraft charter. You may contact them at (208) 788-0199 or 2230 Aviation Dr, Hailey, ID.
For detailed information on flying your private aircraft in or out of the Friedman Memorial Airport
(SUN) in Hailey, please visit their website. http://www.flyfma.com
Fly direct into Hailey on either:
- SkyWest/Airlines/Delta Connection: averaging 10 daily flights from Salt Lake City, UT and connecting to cities around the US and worldwide
- Horizon Air/Alaska Airlines: daily non-stop flights from Seattle, Boise, and Los Angeles (summer and winter seasonal)
Click on Horizon Air:
Skywest(Delta Connection) operates non-stop service from Salt Lake City.
Click on SkyWest:
Fly direct into Boise (BOI), 135 miles southwest of Hailey where you can either shuttle or rent a car:
- United Airlines - daily non-stop flights from Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Denver
- Delta Airlines - daily non-stop flights from Minneapolis and Salt Lake City
- Southwest Airlines - daily non-stop flights from Denver, Las Vegas, Reno, Oakland, Portland, Seattle, Spokane, Salt Lake City
- Frontier Airlines - daily non-stop flights from Denver
- US Airways - daily non stop flights from Phoenix
- Horizon Air - daily non-stop flights from Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Jose, Seattle, Portland, Lewiston, and Idaho Falls
Also, the Salt Lake City Airport (SLC) is just 4.5 hours away and is a major gateway of flights from all over the mid-west and east coast.
var _gaq = _gaq || ;
ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script'); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);