The Chamber exists to advance the civic and commercial interests of its members and the Wood River Valley area in general.
The Chamber’s Office and Welcome Center is located at 781 S. Main St. at the Werthheimer Welcome Center in Hailey
Monday-Friday, 9am – 4pm.
Call (208) 788-3484 or Email email@example.com
Chamber Board Leadership: The Chamber is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors made up of local community and business leaders. The Board meets the last Wednesday of the month to conduct the business of The Chamber. The Chamber Board members volunteer on various committees and community groups that encourage economic development in the Cities of Hailey, Ketchum, Bellevue and Sun Valley, help plan for community events and promote healthy business environment in our area.
2020 Board of Directors:
- Todd Hunter: Past President – Owner, Idaho Lumber, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jane Drussel: Owner, Janes Artifacts, email@example.com
- Alex Stoll: Manager, Idaho Independent Bank, alex.stoll@IIBK.net
- Errin Bliss: Owner, Bliss Architecture firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tiffany Cross: Owner: Cross Valley Cleaning email@example.com
- Allison Kindred: Idaho Mountain Express, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Richard Stahl: Past President email@example.com
- Patrick Buchanan: State Farm Insurance, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marlon Peck: Partner, New York Life email@example.com